On August 25th, I was a special guest on the Blog Talk Radio show PI Window on Business hosted by Jon Hansen, talking about Linking Opportunities With Results: Getting LinkedIn in 10 Minutes.
Although the live show is over, you can still listen to the on-demand version. The first part of this segment focuses more on writing and publishing strategies. In the second part, I cover today’s hot topics in the social networking world and offer advice on creating a LinkedIn strategy that generates results.
Here are some of the many topics we cover:
- How the publishing world is changing to meet the demands of today’s readers
- Why LinkedIn doesn’t have the dropout rate of Twitter (the infamous Twitter quitters) and why
- My take on all the buzz surrounding social networking sites that limit your number of connections or friends
- When it makes sense to automate social networking and when this strategy works against you
- My favorite strategies for generating results on LinkedIn when you’re short on time