I’ve authored, co-authored, and contributed to several books for major publishers, including:
- PowerPoint 2013 Absolute Beginner’s Guide (Pearson/Que)—a detailed guide to the latest version of Microsoft PowerPoint, aimed at beginning to intermediate users.
- Easy Microsoft Office 2013 (Pearson/Que)—co-author of this simple, illustrated guide to Microsoft Office, ideal for students or seniors.
- Teach Yourself Google+ in 10 Minutes, Second Edition (Pearson/Sams)—an introduction to Google’s new social networking site
- Teach Yourself LinkedIn in 10 Minutes, Third Edition (Pearson/Sams)—a quick guide to LinkedIn for those who want fast results
- Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (Pearson/Que)—a complete PowerPoint learning system that includes a print book and more than 60 video and audio tutorials
- The Truth About Profiting from Social Networking (Financial Times Press)—a concise guide to making the most of social networking for business
- Using Facebook (Pearson/Que)—co-author of this complete Facebook learning system that includes a print book and more than 60 video and audio tutorials
- Your Home Office (Ziff-Davis Press)—a complete guide to setting up and managing a home office
- Smart Travel (Ziff-Davis Press)—contributing author to this reference for tech-savvy traveler
- WordPress on Demand (Pearson/Que)—May 2013
- LinkedIn for Absolute Beginners (Pearson/Que)—October 2013
- My WordPress (Pearson/Que)—January 2014