PowerPoint 2013 Absolute Beginner’s Guide (Pearson/Que Publishing) is now available! This is an easy, practical guide to using Microsoft’s incredibly powerful new PowerPoint 2013 presentation software, ideally suited to beginning to intermediate users. Learn PowerPoint basics, step by step, and discover tips and techniques for making the most of this powerful application.
Learn More: View a sample chapter and table of contents of PowerPoint 2013 Absolute Beginner’s Guide.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
- Quickly move from learning PowerPoint 2013 basics to creating and delivering polished, dynamic presentations
- Communicate data visually using pictures, shapes, charts, and SmartArt
- Design sophisticated presentations even faster with themes, variants, and custom layouts
- Enliven your presentations with animation, audio, and video, including online video from websites such as YouTube
- Collaborate on presentations using SkyDrive, Microsoft’s online file-sharing solution
- Create MP4 and Windows Media videos from your PowerPoint presentations
- Publish and deliver your presentations on the Web
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations on the go, using the PowerPoint Web App
- Access your presentations from a tablet or smartphone
- Expand the power of PowerPoint with third-party tools